Monday, November 11, 2019

My Paws Diary #2

Dear Paws Diary,

We meet again. I just took a cat nap.  What a happy life I have? Muahahaha... 

Last weekend was a rollercoaster for me. I was happy to see a complete quorum of my hooman family.  But,  I also heartache because I had flu,  conjunctivitis and nearly fever... What a poor cat, am I?? :(

Yesterday, my hooman Kakak and Abangadik brought me to vet. That was my first visit to that place. I met a beautiful female cat.  She sooooo gorgeous and I think I fell in love for a second time. 

I'm sorry Kontot. 
I will always remember you as my 1st cat love although you're in heaven now.  Meowww....

On the way to vet, I was noisy to my hooman Kakak and Abangadik. I was so scared as I never ride a car before.  Luckily my 2 favorite hoomans keep on talking to me.  
"Kembang,  Kakak ada."
"Kembang,  Sakit ye,  kejap je. Nak sampai dah " 
That's amongst their words that I remember. 

My hooman Kakak drove like a F1 driver. I don't know why she was so hurry?  Maybe because I keep on meowing to her.  So she thinks that I'm in pain. 

Honestly I enjoyed the journey.  My hooman Abangadik hugs and pats me during the journey.  There were so many big boxes that movable outside there.  And there were hooman inside that big boxes. What a weirdo? Ish ish ish..

At home, my hooman Abangadik gave me medicine.  Yuksss... I hate it although the taste is not so bitter.

I think I just accept it because eventually they feed me with wet food.  Nyum nyum...  Finally,  I can get rid off kibbles,  muahahahaha..

During evening,  when I took a nap under the table,  I heard my hooman Ibu calling me. My hooman Ibu is full of motherly aura. She reminds me of my cat mum. The mum that spent a few weeks only with me.

Sometimes I wonder, why my cat mum left me? Is it because I'm too naughty?  Am I not a good son for her? Or maybe she knows that I will be in a good hands of this hooman family? Too many questions without answer, huhu..  I wish one day she will come and visit me, her abandoned son,  here...  :(

I enjoyed accompany my hooman Ibu when she cooking or gardening or doing other house chores. I love to lay on her feet and ask her to rub my belly or pat my back.. The feeling is sooooo awesome. Hoyehhhh...

Or else,  I just sit and watching her. She likes to respond to my meow as if she understands what I'm talking about.  Or maybe she does understand? My paw neighbors said hooman is a brilliant creatures.  Maybe that's true.

I reached my hooman Ibu when she calls me yesterday.  I felt less pain but still weak.  Maybe the medicine given by my hooman Abangadik is start working.  Alhamdulillah..

My hooman Ibu show me a cage.  She said this is my house.  Wow... It looks interesting. Bigger house and new toys for me.

I walked inside and made myself comfortable. A few minutes after that my hooman Kakak came. As usual,  she likes to pat me and talking to me.

My hooman Kakak hugs me and the second I know, she gave me some medicine. But the taste was better than the earlier. Is that a different medicines?  I have no idea.

Although I'm not feeling well,  things getting changed. All my hooman family cares about me.  I got a chance to ride a car,  hohoho.  I got new house, new pillow and new toys somemore!!! They fed me with wet foods the whole day.  Hm... Now I know how to get attention from my hooman family.

Dear Paws Diary,
I wish I will sick forever so my hooman family will always pamper me... Eh no!!!  I wish I can pretend as a sick cat forever.  I don't want the real sickness. My whole body aches.  Just good enough if I can pretend only,  muahahaha..

Love,
Kembang

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A simple girl who love books and teddy bears namely Bibi and Si Boyot...