Sunday, November 10, 2019

My Paws Diary #1

Dear Paws Diary, 

This is my 1st entry.  I've decided to start writing journal to document my life stories. 

My name is Kembang. I don't know how I got my name, except my hooman family keep calling me "Kembang,  Kembang, Bam bam bam". So I guess that's my name.

I'm a male cat. My age is 1 and the half years.  Eh..  Wait!! Actually, I have no idea how old I am. But I heard my hooman Kakak and Abangadik discussed about it.  And eventually,  they decided that my age is that old.  I'm fine with that figures. Age is just a number. Meh...

I lives with my hooman family.  But not inside their house. Just at their balcony and porch. My hooman family is Ayah,  Ibu,  Kakak,  Abang,  Kak Chik and Abangadik.

Why I call him Abangadik??? I'm so confused.  I heard that my hooman family call him Adik.  But technically,  I'm the youngest one.  So I should be calling as Adik, right??

But i can't call him Abang as well since Abang refers to my hooman big brother.  So i've decided to call him Abangadik lah.

Am I handsome??  Hehehe..
I knew it.  I'm the most handsome cat in that area :)

Oh,  before I forgot.  I have friends a.k.a paws neighbors.  But they are not cat..
They are 1 male and old dog,  yet so lazy and noisy and a group of ducks.

All of them are staying in backyard of Aunty Amy's house. But Aunty Amy not living in that house. She came everyday just to feed all those animals. What a lazy animals, are they???  Ish ish ish..

By the way,  I love Aunty Amy too. She is as kind as my hooman family.

I love visit my paws neighbors everyday  and share my stories.  Especially when my hooman family not at home. The ducks are more chatty compared to the dog. I guess he just envy me because I don't have to stay in a cage like him,  muahahahaha....

I think that's enough for my 1st entry.  Maybe I will write again eh no...  Type again when I have time.  I'm so sleepy after ate 2 packets of wet food in one short.  Seems like my hooman Kakak and Abangadik are soooooooo generous today.

Love,
Kembang

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A simple girl who love books and teddy bears namely Bibi and Si Boyot...